Each month, students from all over London gather together to enjoy the Lord Jesus. In the school year 2012-2013 we as the students have been covering Healthy Elements of the Christian Life, including the fellowship of life, preaching the gospel, need for prayer and having a vision of consecration. We realise that as Christians each one has (1 Cor 14:26) a portion of Christ to share with one other and therefore this time of the month is really practical for each of us to function to build up the Body of Christ (Eph 4:15-16).
- Why do we Praise the Lord? 7 points related to Christ’s Divinity
- We can enjoy God as the Father, the Son, and the Spirit
- See the vision, Count the cost, Pay the price, Live a life of no regrets
- A timely word on The Upper Room Consecration
- Why do we need the Monthly University Student Training?
- The Kernel of the Bible being Christ and the Church
- The Kernel of the Bible (from Ruth to Esther, MUST)
- Christ as our centre (MUST)