The overflow of life after the Poland Conference, inspired from, John 6:51
“I am the living bread which came down out of heaven; if anyone eats of this bread, he shall live forever; And the bread which I will give is My flesh, given for the life of the world.”
ABOVE: The winning song from the singing competition at the Poland Conference 2012. Originally sang by a group consisting of saints from the US, France, and Switzerland in both English and French.
Chords: (Capo 5) G C Em D (Part 1) Em C G D (Part 2)
There’s a gospel of today
ABOVE: Note the members of the public joining in.
Just taste and see
ABOVE: Young People came together to sing in Stratford, near the Olympic Park, and in coordination with the Bibles For Europe distribution. Within minutes members of the public were stopping to watch and listen, some even joining in to sing, and many of them filled out cards to receive a free Bible as they watched.
Christ has come to be life
What things were gains to me
Photographs (Click on me)
Sharing of Enjoyment from the conference
- God’s way of dealing with the flesh
- The overflow of life after the Poland Conference
- You are what you eat! (Message 3)
- Drinking the Lord (Message 6)
- Drinking and Flowing (Message 7)
- Flowing out (Message 7)
- The science of drinking (Message 7)
- The defeat of Amalek (Message 8)
- Sharing from the Special Fellowship in the 2012 Poland Conference
- Our need is to be reconstituted with Christ
- Oh, may a clear controlling vision of the Lord’s economy direct my heart!
- Experiencing Christ in our mingled spirit (testimony)