This was probably my last time attending a university conference as a student. Thank and praise God for His rich speaking! Here are a few points that I enjoy in the conference:
- When God created man, God did not force Himself into man. Instead, God created in man a human spirit and give man a free will to exercise our spirit.
- God does not want merely to be “locked up” in man’s spirit. He wants to spread Himself into man’s soul and even be manifested in his body. Hence, from the day we become a Christian, we should no longer live by our soul. Instead, we should re-learn how to live according to our spirit, and deal with the inward parts of our heart and conscience.
- The key to discern our spirit from the soul is to spend time in the living word, because “…the word of God is living and operative and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing even to the dividing of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and able to discern the thoughts and intentions of the heart (Hebrews 4:12).” Every morning, we need to receive the living word, and start our day in the spirit. Then, no matter which part of the soul or body we are in (i.e. studying in our mind, making decisions with our will, etc) during the day, we can easily turn back to where we started off: our spirit.
- The exercising of the human spirit requires “forcing.” Our Christian life should not be a passive life. We should learn to exercise our will to exercise our spirit. The way to fan our spirit into flame is to open three layers of our being: our mouth, our heart and our spirit. After we turn to our spirit, we should reject our natural mind and allow the anointing Spirit to work in our spirit.
- By opening and releasing our spirit, we can express and manifest God, and fulfill God’s heart’s desire.
Apart from the messages, it was really a joy to reunite with some brothers. The moment when you bump into a brother you met a good number of years back and find out that both of you are still loving and serving the Lord is just joy unspeakable and full of glory! Thank You Lord Jesus!
We brought a brother with us to his first conference this time. The Lord touched him in a deep way, and after all the baptism fellowships, he was willing to take the step of baptism! When he walked up to me and asked if I could baptize him, I was so full of joy! It was also very encouraging to see a new believer prophesying and praying in the meetings. May the Lord continue to gain local young people for His move in Europe!
Sharing from the 2016 Uni Conference in Wales by Gabriel T. (Singapore / Edinburgh) from his top enjoyment. If you attended this conference, why not share something of what you enjoyed in this time by emailing us at email@example.com.